MplusWizard is a place where you get to learn magical SEM skills to empower you to reveal intricate patterns in real life. It was created for complete beginners and offers a very gentle introduction into SEM, in an intuitive and non-mathematical way. It will help you become a wizard!
The current course is focused specifically on multi-level modelling with the software Mplus. In future, more courses will be added.
The courses are based on bite-sized videos that walk you through actual examples, with detailed explanations of the input and output files. Here’s a list of main topics covered in the current Multi-Level Path Analysis course:
- A gentle introduction to the SEM process and the software Mplus, including a presentation of the input, data and output files, and the diagrammer.
- Examples of the main types of regression present in single-level analysis, as defined according to the scale of your dependent variables. This will enable you to do a whole range of path analyses.
- An introduction to two-level modelling and its uses, to help you decide if you truly need it or not.
- A step by step two-level path analysis, including covariates at each level and a cross-level interaction.
And coming soon:
- An introduction to latent variables.
- Exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis in single-level models. This will help you create a wide range of SEM.
- Examples of two-level exploratory and confirmatory factor analyses.
- A full two-level SEM.